Happy new year! Happy Easter! Glad midsommar! Happy Halloween! Missed me much? Time flies when life goes up and down and around and around. But all is hunky dory with me.
I have so many things I want to let out and I don’t know where to begin. A few things need mentioning:
– I got married!
– My professional life changed in March and I have been taking time out to learn new things, develop new skills and interests. I am looking forward to new adventures.
– In the beginning of 2016 I took a few major decisions regarding my health. On a deep level. Treatment and therapy made me aware of certain things that changed my perspective greatly. Thank god! More on this later.
– A racist, misogynist, lying man was elected President of the US. That’s crazy scary and I am dreading the world’s political scenery the next 4 years.
– I am fatter than ever. Almost.
– Signe Larsson, a grey Scottish fold, joined our family in July.
– I saw Beyoncé in Copenhagen.
– I still dance. A lot.
– A few friends I really miss but new ones have entered my life.
– Chelsea Chandler is my WC.
Also, I have become a balcony gardener. And kind of have stopped eating meat. Mostly because of Cowspiracy.
I think I’ll stop there for now. Trying to figure out how to sort my new design and menues out. Getting there.
Ulrika/ who is simultaneously watching an interview with the amazing Xiuhtezcatl Martinez. Triumph instead of Trump!