– Made K a semi healthy British fry up breakfast. I watched him it eat. It looked good.
– My mum and I had our names day today. Elisabeth. When I was 16-19, and going out partying with older friends, I pretended to be Liz from Detroit visiting my older cousins in Sweden. I went all in and spoke in a ridiculous fake American accent to the club bouncers in order to be let in. It usually worked. Turned out that that was mostly thanks to my dad knowing most of the people running the places.
– 11 days left of pre op liquid. Hungry af.
– Got a lift with my parents to go and by loads of food for the pets. I watched the pets devour their new evening meal. It looked good.
– Bored myself to sleep with this blog post.
Now. Sleep. Tomorrow church. JK.
Love and kisses.
Liz/ who is wishing some of the snap chat filters could be utilized “off screen” as well.