It took me a good 4 hours fiddling around here in the world of Word Press. The result is a light shade of diarrhea yellow background colour, humongous header photo and a real nice font that is hardly visible to a good eye. Not to mention the gravatar thingie on the right hand side wehre an avatar of myself should be showing. I only see a purple and white box. Do you? But, I am here. Ulrika aka the Todoortodontist aka Meatbucket. I am in my sofa sweating away from all of this blog focus trying to figure out a beautiful first post to honour this Todoordont’s page with. I was before on blogger, then writing in Swedish and very much in love.
I decided to attempt blogging in English hoping to reach out to some of my anglolingospeaking friends out there. I know I have at least two, for sure.
So a brief update since my last post in June 2012:
– had a big bump in my relationship with my partner in the end of August. Brutal honesty took place and we re-evaluated our love and our plans ahead. Decided to work on things and stay together.
– spent a fantastic holiday in Rhodes, Greece
– started to train in the gym with a personal trainer, Fanny Åström in World Class Vasastan. She has tought me that strong is the new skinny and how to work them muscles until I am close to pooping myself.
– lost 8 kilos pretty fast.
– was dumped in January and separated in March. It was not unexpected and it was a peaceful separation. However, still a fucking heart ache that I am being all cool about but inside it stings like the world’s biggest bee.
– gained 5 kilos.
– worked a lot as Brand Manager for Bonnier Gaming, bertil.com. Still doing that and still loving it.
– did a Nike Blast in February. Two days of full on training with Nike. Burned about 2700 calories per day, 6 hrs hard work out and hysterically fun.
– struggled with my eating disorder more than I have done in years. Fuck sugar – I hate you so much right now.
– went to London and had lots of alcohol, shopped a great deal and hugged old friends.
– spent most of my saved money on fixing my apartment, buying expensive interior design and I am in love with it now. Poor but in love.
– going through my therapy literature and decided to kick sugar all together for a while with the LCHF-diet. I have joined LCHFklubben.se and bought the book “Dags att bli smal” by Katrin Zytomierska, a highly hated and loved woman that has done a super succesful journey with LCHF both regarding weight loss but also business. Her blog, in Swedish is here.
Ulrika Collvin working it at the Nike Blast 2013, Ericsson Globe, Stockholm
Ulrika Collvin thinking, at work.
Ulrika Collvin drinking on New Year’s Eve. Malmö, Sweden at parents’ house.
So there you go, a bit of a low down. On Monday, 13th May 2013, my LCHF-life starts and I will partly dedicate this blog to that journey. Failure or success. Just like before you will be getting true, almost naked glimpses of my pretty normal, not overly fascinating life. In a broken English with a touch of Ulrika Collvin.
I leave you with the the song I still dream of having played on my imaginary wedding with the imaginary husband to be. And yes, I will cry a little now just thinking about that. And this is the last weekend for a long while where comfort eating in the shape of chocolate will take place.
Thank you for reading and ta ta for now!